Regional Head of Logistics & Supply Chain Solutions - MNC eCom
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$1200000 - HK$2000000 per annum|
- Launching Regional Supply Chain Digital Solutions
- Optimizing Global Logistic Operation Model
- Driving Strategic Change Management
Our client is one of the market-leading international E-commerce companies. They've commercial collaboration with 900+ suppliers and business presence across the globe. The company is expanding their strategic operation team in the Asia market, and it's one of the fast-growing e-tailers in its sector. They are currently looking for a Regional Regional Head of Logistics & Supply Chain Solutions based in HK to lead and build a high performing team to improve processes and creating a culture of continuous improvement in Asia to leverage the growing business further globally.
Based in Hong Kong with occasional travel. You will be responsible for leading a team of 10+ to direct strategic supply chain solutions and daily operations at the CFS Operations team for the Asia market. As a Regional Head of Logistics & Supply Chain Solutions , your responsibilities will include:
- Launch regional supply chain digital solutions, drive process consistency and improvement encompassing safety, speed to customer, quality, and efficiency across CFS network
- Optimize global logistic operation model, and define opportunities for process streamlining and outsourcing, including engaging BPO to reduce workload/resource burden on internal team
- Drive strategic change management, define the future CFS network by working with cross-functional parties, including finance, analytics, procurement
- Explore and enable services and capabilities within CFS and splitting and consolidation, e.g. QC inspection, overpacking, storage etc.
- Supervise vendor selection, define metrics for performance monitoring and drive regular conversations to ensure continuous improvement
- Drive tech roadmap and lead tech-build collaboration with Product and Engineering team to enhance capability and efficiency of origin operations
- Partner with the global leadership team to formulate enhancement plans and strategies for people policies and improve functional competencies
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- MBA/ Master Degree holder preferred, Bachelor Degree with 5+ years in a leadership role with improvement project management, and/or entrepreneurial management experience
- Experience in Regional Supply Chain Performance across Transport, Logistics, Operation and Warehouse management experience, specifically in manufacturing or logistics environments in Asia, with a strong focus in Asia and China region
- Experience in driving Warehousing Process Improvement strategy in manufacturing or logistics environments in Asia
- Proven track record of leadership with the ability to develop, articulate, and execute strategy in an international, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills across different levels of leadership and ability to partner with all levels of operation in the field
- Ability to inspire others to strive towards a culture of Continuous Improvement, with high energy and coaching approach
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin required
*This position required occasional travel.
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL249706.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.