Regional Finance Analyst
Our client is a French luxury retailer. They are hiring a regional finance analyst. The new head count will be supporting financial planning and analysis function of the Asia-pacific region. This role will report to the head of finance directly.
- Detailed analysis of Sales, Margin and inventories
- Coordinate with accounting team to prepare the monthly closing
- Conduct monthly analytical review of P&L and Balance Sheet comparison of budget with previous years
- Work closely with different department to prepare annual budget and forecast for the region (P&L, cash flow and balance sheet)
- Support ad-hoc projects or assignments, includes business cases and P/L projection for new retail stores across Asia and renovation projects
- Develop analytical materials and assist presentation to senior management and HQ
- Ensure finance policies/ procedures are well kept. Review internal control processes and suggest improvement areas.
- Participate to the change of business model, including the implementation of new ERP and new central warehouse for Asia
- Finance / Economics or Accounting degree holder
- Minimum 3 years of related experience. Retail experience is a plus
- Proactive, with great problem solving, organization and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Able to work cross functional environment and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
Interested parties please contact Bella To at email@example.com or call at 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number # 252544 - Regional Finance Analyst.