Regional Digital Marketing Manager - 50k
- Top tier FMCG MNC
- Agency background welcomed
- All rounded digital and ecommerce exposure
My client is a well known FMCG multinational company. With close to 10 billion euro revenue annually, they are one of the market leader within the industry. Looking to expand their digital network, they have a new headcount for a Regional Digital Marketing Manager.
You will be leading the digital operation within the marketing activation team. You will be partnering with internal stakeholders, media agencies and marketplaces to ensure digital growth. As a Regional Digital Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Take initiative as project leader for both digital marketing and ecommerce development
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns focusing on but not limit to search engine, paid media, social media, CRM, brand.com and market place ecommerce
- Partner with and manage marketing / media agencies to ensure on time and quality delivery of marketing campaigns
- Conduct regular marketing performance analysis and provide actionable insights
- Contribute to the marketing activation team on consumer acquisition, segmentation, retention and relative CRM strategies
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience from both marketing agency or in-house consumer brands welcomed
- Experience with Google Analytics would be an advantage
- Regional marketing experience would be an advantage
- Good communication skills with a proactive problem solving mentality
- Strong command of both written and spoken Chinese and English is a MUST
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 247308.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.