Regional Digital and eCommerce Director, APAC - MNC FMCG
- International, fast paced and energetic team
- Collaborative and people-oriented company culture
- Drive and design APAC digital marketing & eCommerce tactics
Our client is a well-known global consumer brand company with a great variety of renowned product portfolio and headquartered in the US. The company has an iconic brand image; it is famous for its collaborative team culture with business presence 90+ countries. With the APAC business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Regional Digital Marketing and eCommerce Director for Asia Pacific market.
You will be responsible for designing and leading the development of Digital Marketing and eCommerce strategy to expand the business market share and maximise opportunities across APAC. As a Digital Marketing and eCommerce Director, APAC based in Hong Kong, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and driving the Digital Marketing and Omnichannel retail strategy for the regions in line with global guidelines while partnering with regional Brand Marketing team
- Partnering and advising internal key stakeholders on how to maximise the business opportunities on digital, social media and retail channels
- Launching and managing the implementation of the global digital campaigns in Asia, with a key focus on China
- Formulating digital strategy maps for all regions and ensure the correct application of the same
- Setting up and managing regional digital projects including project timelines, milestones and consistent evaluation of the same
- Collaborating to streamline digital priorities based on local market realities - including third-party eCommerce platforms
- Analysing digital performance and provide recommendations or key learnings wherever required
- Partnering with the top management and develop business development strategy, budgets and forecasts in line with business objectives
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 15+ years of core Digital Marketing & eCommerce experience in the FMCG/ consumer product sector
- Experience in China & APAC role with a proven track record in change management, driving start-from-scratch digital projects and effective digital strategy with a hands-on approach
- Solid experience in partnering with Global team and domestic market in an international and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding key stakeholder management skills with a strong entrepreneurial mentality
- Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills
- Solution-oriented, passionate and proactive attitude
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL244729 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.