Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My client is global market leading FMCG company. Looking to enhance their planning function, they are now in search of a Regional Demand & Supply Planner.
Reporting to the Regional Planning Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct demand plan through consolidating sales data across regional markets and minimizing deviations (approximately 170-180active SKUs)
- Collaborate with regional distributors and internal sales team to align sales input from local market within the monthly planning cycle
- Align demand forecast with headquarters' supply owner to ensure inventory rotation
- Monitor overall demand planning process and accuracy to minimize forecast error
- Support local market on demand / inventory changes
To qualify, one must possess
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of demand planning experience within the consumer product or FMCG industry
- Proven track record of driving demand forecast independently
- Experience handling regional markets / market outside of Hong Kong is a MUST
- Independent, professional and problem solver
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 268240.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend