Regional CRM Manager - Fashion Retail / 45k
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$520000.00 - HK$650000 per annum|
My client is a top tier listed European fashion retail brand. With more than 700 million Euro revenue in 2020, they've recorded 6 years consecutive revenue growth. Looking to expand their market share, they are now in search of a Regional CRM Manager to manage their China and APAC market.
You would be leading, planning and developing the brand's CRM strategy within the APAC and China market. You will be managing CRM campaigns and programs to increase and maintain brand's market share. As a Regional CRM Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading brand's CRM strategy within the China and APAC market
- Planning and managing CRM programs to maximize and maintain brand's market share
- Driving the development of brand's Wechat CRM projects and mini-program corresponding to company's digital and social roadmap
- Optimizing the customer journey and program to maximize brand's exposure
- Driving and contributing to the development of company's CRM calendar, database and system
- Collaborating with internal stake holders and external agency on CRM campaigns implementation
- Developing relative KPI and implementing measurement / SOP to maintain CRM efficiency
To qualify, one must posses:
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of CRM management experience within the consumer sector
- Experience with Wechat and China market is a MUST
- Proven track record of CRM system development and implementation
- Independent, proactive with good communication skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 249303.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.