Regional Business Development Manager - MarTech
Our client is a MarTech firm with an international client base. Due to expansion they are hiring a new Business Development Manager for Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau.
Reporting to the Global Head of Sales based in North America, you will be responsible for developing relationships with consumer brands in Hong Kong. You will conduct the full sales process in signing on new clients, from prospecting, pitching and closing clients on the company's revolutionary technology offering. In this role, you will also manage client relationships from a servicing and usage perspective.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 5-8 years' relevant sales experience within digital media, marketing solutions, adtech or agency
- A good network of brand clients in technology, internet, digital, healthcare, gaming, FMCG, tourism, or financial services
- A proven track record in new business development and account management
- An ambitious mentality, a positive outlook and ability to commit to a position
- Strong organization skills with a strategic and commercial mindset
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with fluent English and Cantonese; Mandarin an advantage
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking on the button below quoting reference number LT249665.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.