Regional Associate Director, Network Solutions - US eCom
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$1400000 - HK$2200000 per annum|
- Regional Leader - CFS Operations & Strategic Role - Global Brand
- Design Data-driven Continuous Process Improvement Tactics
- Lead & Build a High Performing Operations Team
Our client is one of the biggest E-commerce company headquartered in the US. They've business partnership with 1000+ suppliers and business presence across the US, UK and EU. The company has an aggressive business expansion in the APAC market with Hong Kong as a regional hub, and it's one of the fast-growing e-tailers in its sector. They are currently looking for an Regional Associate Director - Network Solutions to lead and build a team of high performing Operations managers passionate about improving processes and creating a culture of continuous improvement in Asia to leverage the growing business further internationally.
Based in Hong Kong with occasional travel across China and Asia countries. You will be closely partnering with global departments, responsible for leading a team of Operations Managers and Analysts to shepherd day to day operations at the Container Freight Station Operations team, in line with the commercial objective for the APAC market. As Regional Associate Director - Network Solutions, your responsibilities will include:
- Drive process consistency and improvement encompassing safety, speed to customer, quality, and efficiency across CFS network (e.g., inbound, outbound, exception management)
- Define opportunities for process streamlining and outsourcing, including engaging BPO to reduce workload/resource burden on internal team
- Define the future CFS network by working with cross-functional parties including finance, analytics, procurement to determine where future locations should be at the Global level
- Explore and enable services and capabilities within CFS and splitting and consolidation, e.g. QC inspection, overpacking, storage etc.
- Manage vendor selection, define metrics for performance monitoring and drive regular conversations to ensure continuous improvement
- Drive tech road-map and lead tech-build collaboration with Product and Engineering team to enhance capability and efficiency of origin operations
- Partner with the regional leadership team to formulate enhancement plans and strategies for people policies and improve functional competencies
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- MBA preferred, Bachelor Degree with 5+ years post MBA operations improvement project management, and/or entrepreneurial management experience
- Experience in Supply Chain Performance across Transport, Logistics, Operation and Warehouse management experience, specifically in manufacturing or logistics environments in Asia, with a strong focus in Asia and China region
- Experience in driving Warehousing Process Improvement strategy in manufacturing or logistics environments in Asia
- Proven track record of leadership with the ability to develop, articulate, and execute strategy in an international, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills across different levels of leadership and ability to partner with all levels of operation in the field
- Ability to inspire others to strive towards a culture of Continuous Improvement, with high energy and coaching approach
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin required.
*This position required occasional travel.
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL249395.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.