Regional Assistant Controller - FP&A
The company is a globally recognized brand within the trading and distribution business. Their products are well established across the APAC region and have a headquarters overseas. They are currently looking for a regional assistant controller to provide valuable insights for strategic decision making and become the business partner for their senior management team.
- Work closely with the Finance Director to provide valuable financial and business insights on regional business and overheads
- Review monthly internal financial reports and present key findings to stakeholders, oversee regional month end closing is complete in a timely manager
- Drive monthly and quarterly budgeting, forecasting
- Act as the key business partner for the internal management team across various divisions across the region
- Take part in system projects in business intelligence and accounting system streamlining
- Manage subordinates and development of the finance team
- CPA qualified accountant preferred. Relevant degree in Finance and Accounting
- At least 10 years of experience in an all rounded finance role or business partnering focused function
- Previous experience in retail, FMCG or pharmaceutical firms would be an added advantage
- Regional exposure in APAC or globally preferred
- Excellent business partnering and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a quick application, please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #253612 - Regional Assistant Controller in the subject line and a few bullet points summarizing any relevant experiences in the email body.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend