Quantitative Researcher - International Hedge Fund
- Growing International Hedge Fund
- Buy-side experience Preferred
- Python / R Coding Skills a MUST
Our client is a growing hedge fund with a global presence. Due to this growth, they are looking for an experienced Quantitative Researcher to join their team based in Hong Kong.
You will be working with the Firm's Portfolio Managers to conduct research and statistical analyses, monitor corporate events and evaluate index weight changes. You will be required to analyse large data, support implementation of trading strategies, as well as monitor their performance. Keen eye for detail, analytical skills with a collaborative team spirit will be of use to this role.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree in financial engineering, statistics, mathematics , or similar sciences
- Miniumum 3 years relevant experience in quantitative research with hedge fund, or index firm
- Exposure to ETFs or Index products
- Programming language skills in Python or R a must
- Excellent communication skills in English. Other language skills an advantage
- Currently based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or call 3101 3066. Click APPLY NOW quoting RR245341.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.