Purchasing Manager - Meat / 45k
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||HK$420000 - HK$600000 per annum|
- Expanding trading business in China
- Flexible working culture
- Meat / frozen food sourcing
My client is a fast growing meat and frozen food trading company in China. Sourcing quality products globally, they are one of the leading premium meat provider in China. Looking to support their expansion, they are now in search of a Purchasing Manager.
You will be managing the overall global sourcing process for the company's distribution within the Great China. As a Purchasing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing meat and frozen food products for company's distribution within the Greater China region
- Developing new suppliers relationship to maximize company's product portfolio
- Discussing and negotiating terms and pricing with suppliers to maximize company's profit margin and category's competitiveness
- Monitoring and analysing supply and demand trends to further improve sourcing activities
- Collaborating and educating sales and marketing team in terms of product information
- Developing sourcing diversification strategy for the company
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 4 years of purchasing or sourcing experience within the meat or frozen food industry
- Existing market and industry knowledge of meat (custom, cutting, processing etc.)
- Experience managing and negotiating with suppliers and vendors
- Knowledge of custom clearance and regulation in China and Hong Kong
- Independent, proactive with strong communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English.
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 251869.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.