Project Manager - Marketing
Our client is a well-established technology company with a solid foundation and global footprint that has seen immense growth during recent years. Due to expansion they are currently hiring a Project Manager to take on important projects within the Marketing function.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the entire project cycle from beginning to end. You will develop and execute detailed project plans to track progress and in doing so draft and track the completion of work tickets. You will take on and review many of the briefs created by the marketing team and work with writers, developers and designers to ensure completion.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 4-6 years' experience in marketing project management
- A strong ability to clearly define requirements and convey them in work tickets and briefs
- Proficiency in Jira or other project management tool; Excel / Google Sheets and reporting skills required
- Experience in any of the following areas of digital marketing: SEO, CRO, Affiliate Marketing, AB Testing, PR, Branding
- Excellent written and verbal English with very articulate communication skills
- Ability multitask and manage multiple deadlines and competing priorities
Contact Leona Tjio at Ambition on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT247481.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.