Project Manager - Digital Supply Chain Solutions
Working closely with business users and technology teams to manage the full project life cycle from end to end and driving projects from initiation, budgeting, scoping, scheduling till delivery.
- Understand the business need & expectation from business users to collect requirement specifications & justifications
- Work close with technical team to prepare project plans for internal & external stakeholders, including, constraints, assumptions, project dependencies and critical path, budgets, expect deliverables, implementation schedule and risks associated
- Manage the project fulfilment lifecycle from setting project deployment plan & schedule, budget control, resources assignment, identify business user acceptance criteria & testing plan, training and support, service level monitoring & deliver remediation plan, etc.
- Liaison with various parties including internal technical team, external stakeholders, contractors throughout the project lifecycle. Maintain good relationship & timely communications with internal & external stakeholders throughout the project life cycle to align the expectation, prevent & dissolve conflicts, conduct regular service review and keep close monitoring to fulfil the agreements
- Services management with Customer Satisfaction as one of the key KPIs
- Develop and deliver related documentations, including contracts, statement Of Work, progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations, etc.
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other related disciplines
- 8+ years' of development experience in system integration and solution delivery implementation or technology project management role
- Proven successful track record on managing project(s) and extensive knowledge in application of new technology such as Cloud, Blockchain, Digital Solutions, with supply chain business domain knowledge is preferred
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, able to effectively interact with diversified group of stakeholders such as different departments of the client, vendors, partners, and offshore teams
- Familiar with SI project delivery and latest technology trends
- Dynamic and adaptive to the global collaborative project team environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly matrixed team structure
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (fluency in Mandarin is an advantage)
- Qualification in PMP, PRINCE2, SCRUM, Agile, Sprint is preferred