Program Manager (Equity Trading)- 70-90k
- Learn and adopt PMO template and Enterprise Project and Program governance requirements.
- Manage project deliveries independently from start to end with good governance routines.
- You will have opportunity to run projects that deliver strong results for the organization including Swap/Delta One, Cash Trading, Regulatory and Internal Mandates, Technology Improvements, Enterprise Change Transformation projects
- This includes working with stakeholders to understand the requirements, design solutions, pull together a project plan, chair meetings/minutes, track deliverables/risk/issues, follow up on actions and most importantly bring the team together to deliver a common goal.
- Help resolve conflicts where needed.
- Use powerpoint, Excel, vsio to create business requirements documents end regular updates to senior stakeholders
- Ensure enterprise governance routines are followed.
- Solid 7+ years of Program Management (PMO) and project management(BA/PM) experience in Equity Trading Technology and or regulatory and risk & control space.
- Solid experience working on setting up new entity in China and familar with the licensing approval process and can work with local vendors on driving deliverables.
- Fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin
- Can communicate effectively and influence vertically and horizontally throughout the organization (e.g. business/compliance/ops partners, technical lead, developers and other associates in different locations and time zones.)
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.