Product Manager, Credit Card/ Payment App, Banking
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous expansion in Credit Card business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a payment product management professional to join their Credit Card business focus on Payment/ Card loyalty app.
Reporting to Business Head, you will be a key driver of card loyalty/ payment app to formulate and develop digital product strategies to deliver excellent e-commerce payment experience to customers and drive online card loyalty platform usage. You will be the project in charge for end-to-end process of product features design, customer journey enhancement, partnership development, campaign implementation, as well as subsequent system enhancement for the card loyalty/ payments app. With strong business acumen, you will monitor and manage digital product P&L to ensure cost efficiency and campaign effectiveness. In addition, you will keep abreast of latest market trend and customer spending behaviour of targeted segment to drive customer acquisitions and usage of the card loyalty and payment app.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in product/ project management experience in digital payment and/or credit cards products
- Card loyalty/payment app experience will be an advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 249024
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only