Procurement Specialist - Technology
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a well-established technology company with a solid foundation and global footprint that has seen immense growth during recent years. Due to expansion, they are currently hiring a Procurement Specialist to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will be responsible for indirect procurement but with a particular focus on SaaS and Cloud software categories. You will build relationships with internal departments to understand their procurement needs and manage selected suppliers to deliver Cloud infrastructure and SaaS technologies. You will build strategic procurement tracking and analysis tools, review and negotiate with existing and new suppliers, and analyse potential areas for cost-savings. This is an excellent opportunity to gain wide exposure into various global procurement related projects in an international organization headquartered in HK.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 1-2 years' procurement experience OR advanced Excel skills with an interest in procurement
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, in particular having worked with large data sets and built complex spend files
- Excellent written and verbal English with very articulate communication skills; most procurement will be with North America and Europe suppliers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines and competing priorities
Contact Leona Tjio at Ambition on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT247770.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.