Procurement Services Manager - FF&E
Our client is a well-established hospitality brand. Due to increased growth and launch projects they are looking for a new Procurement Manager for their FF&E team.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will be responsible for managing internal requisitions of new builds and projects as well as procurement of FFE categories required for new openings in Hong Kong and China. You will drive and deliver best practice in strategic sourcing, vendor selection, and negotiations through driving continuous improvement for the procurement function through analysis, market research and benchmarking.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 10 years' relevant work experience procurement of FFE, facilities management, or corporate services
- Work experience form a large MNC with well-established procurement processes
- China pre-opening experience
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Commercial acumen and strong analytical skills
- Fluent English and Chinese language skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT249102.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.