Procurement Manager - Investment Bank
Our client is a well-established financial services institution seeking a new Procurement Manager for their team. Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will be responsible for supporting strategic sourcing activities for China procurement including tender preparation, bid analysis, contract preparation, and vendor management. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of cost-effective services from providers in the region and support group operations in engaging and onboarding external vendors, assessing risk, monitoring compliance and contract reviews. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sourcing professional to join an international team.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Procurement, Business Administration, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years' sourcing and procurement experience from financial services, professional services, technology, retail or other large scale organization
- Solid experience in strategic procurement and hands-on knowledge in project and change management, tendering processes and contract drafting
- China vendor management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong experience in handling internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and be hands-on in a regional team
- Fluent English and Mandarin
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT249836.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.