Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 27 April 2023
- SalaryHK$650000 - HK$845000 per annum
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSupply Chain & Procurement
Principal Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
Procurement Manager (Financial Services | 50 - 65k)
My client is global top tier financial services MNC. Looking to enhance their procurement function, they are now in search of a Procurement Manager.
Reporting to the Procurement Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement procurement strategies and policies according to company's needs including but not limited to facilities management, capital works, security and infrastructure
- Manage the end-to-end procurement process, from sourcing, to negotiating contracts and managing supplier relationships.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers, ensuring that they meet our quality, cost, and delivery requirements.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to understand their procurement needs and ensure that procurement activities are aligned with business objectives
- Monitor procurement budget and performance and conduct regular analysis to ensure both performance and cost efficiency
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and policies, including ethical and sustainable procurement practices.
To qualify, one must possess
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of procurement or sourcing experience within a MNC environment
- Experience of non-IT procurement including facilities management, security, infrastructure, engineering, building contracts
- Proven track record of end to end procurement management
- Independent, detail mined and good presentation skill
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 263198.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend