Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, AmbTech
Regional Process TOM Project Manager Consultant - 6 months contract, Luxury Retail
- Understand the requirements of the project and review previously conducted project deliverables.
- Produce necessary management information materials, lead discussions and drive decisions at regular Steering Committee meetings.
- Project Management.
- Deliver TOM, implementation roadmap, business case, RACI.
- Collaborates closely with Regional business team, Technology & Digital Services, Processes & Systems, business stakeholders to achieve alignment on deliverables.
- Act as a central focus point, bringing together discussions and considerations from various project stakeholders.
- Develop all documentations and depository relating to the project outcome.
Requirements and skills:
- At least 8-10 years' work experience for Global / Regional / Multi-country initiatives, preferably related to regional solutions and alignment.
- Experience working at a Regional level, with understanding of APAC cultural nuance.
- Track record of delivery business process improvement/ re-engineering project, process mapping
- Solid consulting experience with advanced analytical ability, good judgement and strong attention to detail.
- Advanced process design capability.
- Effective & Facilitative Communication - the ability to produce high quality written communications with story-telling skill in a timely manner.
- Organised, self-motivated, enthusiastic, personable with proven rapid learning capability.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend