Planning Manager, Supply Chain - FMCG / 45k
- Fortune 500 FMCG MNC
- Full supply chain planning ownership
- Well-developed career plan
My client is a Fortune 500 FMCG MNC. With close to 40,000 employees globally, they are the proud owner of multiple quality brands. Looking to reinforce their supply chain planning process, they are now in search of a Planning Manager for their Supply Chain function.
You would be leading and managing the supply chain planning strategies. You will be taking full ownership of the supply and demand planning process. As a Planning Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Leading the local supply chain planning process to achieve long term business success
- Overseeing the demand and supply planning and analysis and managing the overall inventory control
- Driving the S&OP meeting to address sales and marketing performance, inventory turnover and forecast accuracy
- Taking full ownership on the rolling 24 months forecast and minimize supply chain cost
- Collaborating with internal and external stake holders to maximize operation and cost efficiency
- Suggesting and managing projects on system, KPI metrics, facilities or other supply chain improvement projects
To quality, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of planning experience within the supply chain industry
- Proven track record of driving supply and demand planning process
- Experience managing FMCG products inventory within the local market
- SAP user; number sensitive with good analytical skills
- Proactive with good business acumen and communication skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 248843.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.