Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is a leading international events, digital services and academic knowledge group. It is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100. They are looking for supervisor to join their financial team.
- Overseeing the internal team to ensure that all payment processes are executed
- Acting as the main point of contact for escalated payment queries
- Reviewing and approving proposed payment batches
- Collaborating with the Treasury department on funding requests and weekly cashflow forecasting.
- Supporting month-end closing activities and reviewing reporting activities.
- Planning and prioritizing work within the team to maintain and improve performance metrics
- Diploma in Accounting or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Experienced in ERI system (Oracle & SAP) is preferred
- Good commend in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Strong team leadership and people skills to effectively manage individuals
- Hybrid working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Happy Friday arrangement
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #268205 - Payment Supervisor APAC to email@example.com with a short introduction in bullet points highlighting your experiences.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend