Partnership Marketing Manager
Our client is a merchant partnership program across various industries including hospitality, retail, food & beverage, and travel / tourism.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for working with different partners to develop and implement marketing initiatives and campaigns to launch joint promotions and stimulate spending. This will include working with key merchant partners on promotional campaigns and long term marketing collaborations to drive overall customer acquisition strategy, branding, and ensure effectiveness of these programs.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 8 years' working experience in marketing and a strong understanding of CRM and in driving relevant programs, campaigns and promotions
- A proven track record of launching successful promotional campaigns with merchants
- An organized approach to work and good project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, in particular MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a relevant subject
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3103 3066. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT244590.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only