Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Technology
My client, a well renowned sports & entertainment / public health organization. They are now actively looking for a Network Manager to join their network services team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for IT Data Computing facilities; production Infrastructure platforms; Incident, Change, Problem, Resilience, Capacity, Configuration, Procurement functions; Service Assurance and Quality management; and Level 1 /2 system support functions.
Network Manager, 60K
- Responsible for designing, setting up, configuring, upgrading, testing, trouble-shooting the Club's networks
- Provide network operation support and lead network configuration change
- Maintain high network availability and ensure all network equipment healthiness
- In charge of technology refreshment and system upgrade of the Club's networks
- Propose and execute continuous improvements on service transition
- Maintain high standard of documentation of change, upgrade, deployment and operation
- Ensure compliance with Club's standards, policies, and processes
- Align personal development plan with business objectives and embrace the transformation to move the team/department forward
- University degree in computer science, engineering or related subject
- Hands-on experience of IP protocols and configuration of VLAN, IPSec tunnel, QoS, Spanning Tree, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, VxLAN, VPC, OTV, VRF etc.
- Solid experience in LAN and WAN resilient design, implementation and support
- Experience with Huawei router and switch is an advantage
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and independently
- Organized and possess good project management skills, experience of applying project management framework is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skill to collaborate with different teams and vendors
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- In-depth knowledge in Cisco ACI, Cisco NX-OS/IOS router and switch
- Holder of CCNP/CCIE/HCNP/HCIE certification or equivalent is preferred
- Knowledge of network management and ITIL operation process
- Knowledge of network management tool and process, which include asset scanning, topology review, configuration scanning, security review and other automation tools
Please contact Wayne Cheung at +852 3103 4308 or email@example.com. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend