|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Salary:||HK$25000 - HK$40000 per month|
- Responsible for Project Implementation, Demo & POC in advance networking, monitoring and security solutions
- Perform duty for operating managed network service
- Improve performance and availability of existing networks and services.
- Research, track, document, publish and maintain network policies and procedures.
- Participate in advance networking, monitoring and security solutions
- Responsible for hand on and assist in support services and prepare report
- Work with management to improve process, procedures and reduce inefficiencies.
- Mentor, train and assist team members.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Technology, or relate discipline is highly preferred
- 2-3 years or above working experience about Networking
- Basic knowledge on networking terminology with understanding in networking technology
- Technical knowledge on Router, Switch, Firewall, SDWAN, SDN, Monitoring Tools, Virtualization Networking Configuration, Network Security
- Holder of professional certifications would be an advantage (e.g. CCNA)
- Willing to learn new technologies and strong problem solving skills
- Fluent in Chinese, with proficiency in English an advantage