Middle Office Regional Lead, Asia (FICC) - I-Bank
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
- APAC Regional Remit
- People Management Experience Required
- Strong FICC products knowledge
Our client is one of the global banking players regionally with a big presence in Hong Kong. They are currently urgently hiring a strong Middle Office manager to lead their regional trade support team in multiple locations in Asia.
Reporting to the Global Head of Middle Office, you will be responsible for leading an established Middle Office team in Asia in supporting their Capital Markets business line. You will ensure that your team is consistent in terms of their daily deliverables to the business, and be the escalation point for any issues that may arise. You will have a strong risk and control mindset and recognise any areas of improvements, as well, as lead some operational and business initiatives within the function. As a People Manager, you will be responsible for coaching and mentoring your teams.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree. CFA or relevant qualifications would be an advantage
- More than 10 years' relevant experience in Middle Office / Trade Support function within a sizeable investment bank
- Strong product knowledge of FICC
- HK working experience with Asia Pacific regional exposure, with experience leading a team of 10-15 people
- Excellent communication skills in English. Other Asian languages would be an advantage
- Must be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR250169 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.