Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a well-established investment bank with strong global presence. In order to cope with the company growth, they are currently looking for a Middle Office AVP to join the team.
As a Middle Office AVP, you are responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Lead a small team for day to day EQD middle office operations
- Perform trade reconciliation for Equity Derivatives products
- Responsible for the life-cycle event and liaise with other internal stakeholder for trade related issues
- Assist sales team and client services team to resolve any client's enquiries or instructions
- Participate in system enhancement such as UAT testing if necessary
To qualify, individual must possess:
- University degree holder in Accounting or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of operations/trade support/middle office experience in financial services industry
- A good team player, willing to learn and able to work under high pressure
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Cantonese and English
Interested parties, send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply Now" .
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend