Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Talent & Research, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a global insurance company with a strong presence within the APAC region. With their continuous expansion in their Hong Kong business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-caliber product/project management professional to join their medical insurance product team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be a key member of the team to help with the product formulation and development of the medical insurance business. You will be staying up to date on market trends, along with analyzing customer behaviour to drive business growth. You will work closely with different departments to monitor end-to-end processes and to make sure that it complies with internal and external regulations, along with streamlining processes. Additionally, you will be supporting on ad-hoc projects, including doing reviews on UATs.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree or above in related disciplines
- Candidates with a background in statistics/mathematics/actuarial science will be preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in product management or project management in insurance firms
- Solid project management skills
- Strong analytical, presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Less experienced candidates will be considered as Assistant Manager
Contact Charmaine Tang at (852) 3103 email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number #264113
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend