- Fastest-growing Food Tech company
- Key launch team member in Asia
- Innovative and cutting-edge products
Our client is a US Food Technology Start-up company with rapid growth in market share in the past 6 years. The company has a solid business expansion plan in Asia and European markets across B2B and B2C channels, and it's one of the market-leading food and beverage companies with its innovative and cutting-edge products and innovations. With HK as the regional hub, the company is looking for a Marketing Manager as part of the key launching team member in Asia, to develop and implement the overall marketing strategy in HK.
You will oversee the HK market's brand and trade marketing strategy based in Hong Kong. As a Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Closely partnering with the Global and Regional Marketing team to build the brand awareness, formulating brand plan, digital and trade marketing strategy
- Working with the agency on social media and content writing with a good understanding of HK market dynamics and shopper behaviour
- Developing and driving annual business, brand and shopper marketing plan and monitoring the success of the same
- Take full responsibility for actions and coach the distributor to optimize the effectiveness of the trade and marketing program as well as the correct implementation
- Analyzing market trends, business opportunities and evaluating the potential of product and market developments
- Partnering with the Sales team on developing and accessing effective channel and trade strategy
- Associating with top management and developing marketing strategies and plans in line with business objectives
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years' experience of core Marketing experience in the FMCG/ Retail/ Consumer Goods sector
- Experience in both Brand Marketing and Trade Marketing is a Big Plus
- Solid knowledge in creating local marketing strategy and campaigns with a good understanding of local market trends and shopper behaviour
- Strong experience in partnering with global or regional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with a solution-oriented mentality and a proactive approach
- Outstanding business acumen, brilliant stakeholder management and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Cantonese is a MUST.
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL256374.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend