Marketing Manager - Education
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a US-headquartered education services provider with a strong brand and established history. They are now seeking an experienced marketing individual to join their Hong Kong marketing team.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing B2C and B2B marketing strategies to continue building brand recognition and consumer engagement. You will create digital and offline marketing campaigns and content to reach the target audience, including managing social media channels. As this is a small team, this individual will need to be both strategic and hands-on, enabling you to gain exposure across a variety of different marketing areas.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 7-8 years' experience in integrated marketing across both online and offline
- An interest in or experience within educational technology or education field
- Strong creative ability in developing marketing messages and assets
- Some experience in product marketing
- Ability to analyse data and create marketing strategies based on insights
- Fluent English and Cantonese written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or other related discipline
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT245418.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.