Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 15 March 2023
- SalaryHK$240000.00 - HK$380000.00 per annum
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSales & Marketing
Marketing Executive, China & HK - UK Firm (20-30K + Bonus)
- International & Dynamic Global Team
- Flexible Working Arrangement
- A key hire for HK and China market
Our client is fast expanding International Consultancy firm headquartered in the UK. They're a trusted adviser to businesses, and the firm has seen colossal growth globally, with some of the world's most impressive corporations as clients. Having had great success across APAC, EMEA and NAMR, the business has identified huge untapped potential across Asia and China, expanding its team in this region.
Based in HK and reporting to UK, the Marketing Executive will be a key hire for HK and China, supporting the global strategy and marketing activity as they scale and grow. You will create and execute marketing campaigns that will help drive new leads and opportunities.
- Support, optimize, and drive continuous improvement of our digital marketing campaigns, maintaining the website through content changes, collateral creation, and contributing to the social media strategy.
- Manage marketing qualified leads from the company website, events, and marketing campaigns, working closely with the sales team to monitor appropriate follow-up.
- Collaborate with research to produce quality, data-led, targeted content and campaigns reflecting the brand, people, and culture.
- Manage physical and virtual events and ensure post-event follow-up, ensuring alignment and consistency between cross-regional activity.
- Support in reviewing performance- ROI and campaign tracking and applying learnings for future initiatives.
- Create regular and relevant email marketing campaigns and distribution to company contacts.
- Develop solid cross-regional relationships with the team to ensure strong brand consistency and alignment and ensure marketing is responsive to client demands and market trends.
- Be a client champion by identifying pain points through insight-gathering and identifying ways to improve the client's digital customer experience.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Marketing degree or equivalent with 2+ years' experience in B2B marketing
- Content creation and copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Word Press and Google Analytics is desirable
- A strong curiosity to learn and develop
- Collaborative and team player minded
- Highly organized, disciplined and attention to detail
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Mandarin is a MUST
Contact Anki Lau at +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL264119.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend