Manager, Insurance Digital Projects
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$40000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our client is a sizeble financial services group with diversified businesses in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in their insurance business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre digital project management professional to join their business.
Reporting to the Channel Head, you will be a key member in the team to manage business/ digital projects to support business strategies and to drive product penetration. You will on driving digital channels sales performance, as well as enhancing customer journey. You will work closely with various stakeholders on driving project implementation, from defining user requirement, conduct UAT testing to regression test.. You will keep abreast on latest regulatory changes on insurance business, preparing management reports and other ad hoc duties if required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree in related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience digital project management/ digital product/ channel management in banking and/ or insurance business
- Candidate from consultancy background will also be considered
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 247357 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only