Manager, General Compliance
Our client is a renowned securities and brokerage firm with a strong presence and leading position in APAC. With their team expanding, they are looking for a Manager, General Compliance to join their team.
- Lead a small in providing practical and accurate compliance advice to business such as Retail and Institutional Brokerage, Wealth Management, Research and Global Markets business
- Handle day-to-day compliance tasks and make sure the company is complying with the SFC regulations and rules
- Provide compliance advisory to the business unit
- Monitor the trading patterns of the targeted SFC license representatives
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline
- At least 4 years' experience in securities brokerage or banks
- Solid knowledge in rules and regulations administered by the SFC, compliance best practices, financial products as well as securities business.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)