Manager, Credit Card Project, Banking
Our client is a leading banking group with diversified businesses in Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continue expansion in their retail banking business, an excellent opportunity as arisen for a high-calibre Project Management Professional to join Credit Card business.
- You will lead the project of the credit card/ unsecured lending team to support in delivering innovative solution for business growth
- You will participate in business project planning, preparing project proposal, timeline planning, define user requirement for the product design, provide product solution training, UAT testing, etc.
- You will liaise with different business stakeholders, included but not limited to, IT, Operations, Marketing, Compliance, External Vendors, etc.
- You will perform ad-hoc assignments if required
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience in project management, business analyst, digital banking in credit card business
- Knowledge in credit card payment system is a must
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 248879
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only