Manager, Card Product / Acquisitions
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous expansion in Credit Card business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a product management professional to join their Credit Card Product team.
Reporting to Head of Card Product, you will be a key driver and lead a small team of Credit Card products to formulate and develop product strategies to drive customer acquisitions and product penetration. You will be in charge of the end-to-end process of product features design, partnership development, campaign implementation, channel planning, as well as subsequent system enhancement. With strong business acumen, you will monitor and manage product P&L to ensure cost efficiency and campaign effectiveness. In addition, you will keep abreast of latest market trend and customer spending behavior of targeted segment.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Product Development / Product Management / Marketing gained in Banking, Credit Card and/or other Financial Institutions
- Product experience from other Retail Banking products such as Lending would also be considered
- Strong business sense with an eye for detail
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung at (852) 3103 4339 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 247566
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only