Manager, API Partnership, Retail Banking
Our client is a leading digital banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Private banking. With their continuous expansion in retail banking business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a partnership professional to join their API Partnership team in retail banking credit card business.
Report directly to the Department, you will be the key member of the API Partnership team to acquire large business partners for the banks' API collaboration. You will negotiate on partnerships deals on achieving business target. You will work the banks' digital solution team on assisting partners on API set up. You will plan and implement various end-to-end marketing campaigns and coordinate with different channels to increase the campaigns awareness. You will keep abreast of latest market trend and customer spending behaviour of different segments. In addition, you will monitor the performance of marketing activities based on performance data and provide recommendations on business strategies.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Partnership Management/ Marketing gained in banking/ retail industry
- Candidate with experience in loyalty marketing promotions in other industries will also be considered
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 252543
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only