Management Consultant, Digital Transformation
Our client, a boutique management consultancy firm in Europe is seeking an energetic and motivated individual to be part of their growing team in Asia.
You will play a key role in driving digital process improvement, delivering successful business results, and developing broad based strategies for a diverse set of clients. You will perform analysis of the particular problems with regards to digital process improvement and optimization. You will identify and prioritize issues for further analysis, synthesizing the insights from the analyses, developing recommendations based on the synthesis, and creating plans to implement the recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- 2+ years of experience in digital transformation
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, internal process improvement and optimization
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and results-driven achiever