Logistics Supervisor - 30k
My client is a global leading luxury / collectable grading service provider. To maintain their logistics operation, they are now in search of an Logistics Supervisor.
You will support the daily logistics and operation function of the company. You will manage the shipping arrangement, system update, documentation, and packing / unpacking process. You responsibilities will include:
- Support the Operation Supervisor on daily logistics and operation related function
- Manage the shipping arrangement from Hong Kong customers to US/China graders and the return process
- Lead the order processing function regarding documentation, invoicing and system update
- Support the operation team on packing and unpacking of inventory prior to shipment arrangement (hands on operation - light weight and non-physical intense)
- Provide updates to internal system to ensure accurate and traceable data of the stocks
- Support the Assistant manager on other admin task
To quality, one must possess:
- Diploma or associate degree holder with at least 6 years of operation or logistics experience
- Experience with shipping and order processing
- Doesn't mind to support the team on packing / unpacking task (light weight and non-physical intense)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Logistics Supervisor
- Friendly team player with good communication skills
- Proficient with both spoken and written English and Mandarin
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 251581.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend