Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Leading Global Firm
- Stable work environment
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Our client is a leading global law firm. They are now looking for a talented and driven individual to join its team.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the group as required.
- Answering and filtering telephone calls: liaising with external and internal clients and their secretaries; monitoring voicemail; dealing with queries and relaying messages .
- Handling both Income and outgoing correspondence
- Photocopying/printing: photocopying, scanning and maintaining paper files; printing documents from email/disk/USB; preparing bundles/files.
- Billing: general billing administration process as directed. This may include but is not limited to, preparing and reviewing draft bills, and associated correspondence.
- Financial Administration: dealing with disbursement bills and processing third party invoices; preparing and processing expenses claim forms and dealing with cheque requisitions.
- Potential to cover receptionist when needed.
- University degree holder in administration or equivalent disciplines
- A Minimum 2 year's relevant working experience in in law firms, ideally with experience in personal injuries
- A good team player, willing to learn and able to work under high pressure
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Cantonese and English
- Audio-typing skills and accurate typing (minimum speed 50 wpm)
- Flexible approach with willingness to accept a range of varying responsibilities
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend