Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 03 May 2023
- SalaryHK$1200000.00 - HK$1800000 per annum
- LocationHong Kong
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Financial Services
Associate Director, Governance & Front Office
Back to jobs Featured
Legal Counsel, Structured Products
Our client, a leading investment banking group, is looking to expand their team with a Legal Counsel, Structured Products Focused, to their team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advising clients on the legal and regulatory aspects of structured products transactions, including securitizations, derivatives, and other complex financial instruments.
- Drafting and negotiating transaction documents, including prospectuses, offering memoranda, and other disclosure materials.
- Conducting due diligence on structured products transactions, including reviewing offering documents, underlying assets, and other transaction-related information.
- Advising on legal and regulatory compliance issues related to structured products transactions, including securities laws, tax laws, and other relevant regulations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Law (qualified legal professionals will be given a priority)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in structured products law, with a focus on securitization and/or derivatives.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to identify and resolve complex legal issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- A strong work ethic and a commitment to delivering high-quality legal services to clients.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend