Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Marketing & Products
Our client is a web3.0 start up with business in Fintech and other industries. With their continuous expansion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a legal and compliance professional to be part of their founding team in Hong Kong.
- Develop tailored legal and compliance policies for the Web 3.0 environment.
- Stay updated on relevant laws and regulations, providing regulatory advice and ensuring compliance.
- Review and draft contracts and agreements, collaborating with external lawyers when needed.
- Manage regulatory compliance, building positive relationships with authorities.
- Conduct compliance reviews and risk assessments to address non-compliance areas.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on data privacy and security compliance.
- Deliver compliance training programs and investigate potential breaches.
- Provide guidance and support to a legal and compliance team.
- Bachelor's degree in Law or related field.
- 7+ years of legal and compliance experience, preferably in fintech or emerging tech.
- Strong knowledge of regulations with exposure to multiple regions
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience managing a legal and compliance team is a plus.
- Experience with external lawyers and regulators is desirable.
To apply for this position, please contact Monique Yeung at (852) 3103 4339 or email@example.com. Please quote reference number MY 269841. Kindly note that the data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend