Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to expand our presence in the Chinese market,
- Build and maintain strong relationships with distributors, retailers and hypermarket.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to achieve sales targets and drive revenue growth.
- Conduct regular business reviews with key accounts, addressing any issues and identifying areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with internal functional teams such as marketing and supply chain, to ensure effective marketing promotion activities, product distribution and merchandising.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and consumer preferences to provide valuable insights and recommendations.
- Stay updated with industry developments and regulatory changes affecting the wines and spirits sector in China.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. WSET qualification is highly preferred.
- Proven track record in key account management within the wines and spirits industry, with extensive network with distributors and retailers in China market.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent business acumen and a strategic mindset.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Daily travel or stationed in Dongguan is required.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend