Key Account Manager - Marine / Shipper Industry (40k)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$420000 - HK$480000.00 per annum|
- Major hardware and consumables suppliers for shippers
- Work life balance culture and stable business
- Key account management
My client is a listed multinational company that specializes in ship chandler services. Supplying vessels or shippers with hardware items, equipment, chemical and crew consumables, they recorded over 600 million HKD revenue in 2021. To cope with their current business, they are now in search of a Key Account Manager.
You will be developing and managing key accounts to maximize company's revenue. You will be providing solutions, monitoring sales performance and facilitating tenders to achieve sales target. As a Key Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing key account including shippers, vessel owners or operators
- Engaging key accounts regularly to maximize sales and growth opportunities of company's supply of hardware items, equipment, chemical or crew consumables
- Attending to tender request with both cost efficient and quality solutions / proposal
- Conducting regular reporting including sales report, customer feedback and market updates to maintain company's competitiveness
- Providing standard forecast and budgeting for responsible key accounts
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 4 years of key account management experience within the marine / shipper industry
- Experience working with carriers, shippers and vessels owners or operators is a MUST
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Energetic, proactive, independent with good communication skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese is a MUST
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 250870.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.