Key Account Manager - FMCG
Our client is a top tier FMCG MNC with reputable brands and wide product portfolio. They have more than 350,00 employees over the globe and recorded an annual revenue growth of more than 15 percent last year. To further enhance its business in 2019, they are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for building and sustaining strong relationship with clients of major sales channel and expanding current business. You will be executing sales strategies to achieve sales target. As a Key Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and driving sales strategies within assigned customer account
- Maintaining and building strong partnership with key account through supporting promotional campaign, trade terms negotiations etc
- Implementing category management strategy for key customer in accordance with company's policies and compliances
- Coordinate with trade marketing team to further drive sales within key account
- Conducting market research and analysis to generate competitive insight, strategies and suggestions for key customer
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of experience in key account management for FMCG companies
- Experience handling supermarket accounts will be an advantage
- Positive and open-minded personality with willingness to learn
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 239644
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.