Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My client is a top tier US listed FMCG MNC. Looking to enhance their sales team, they are now in search of a Key Account Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Key Account, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the major assigned key account for full range of brand product portfolio
- Plan and execute sales & marketing strategies including budget, sales forecast, promotion evaluation etc
- Build and maintain a sustainable and profitable relationship with customers at all levels
- Negotiate business terms, product distribution and in-store planogram with retailer
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including brand marketing and trade marketing on promotional activities
- Conduct regular business analysis and review to further enhance brand's performance
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 4 years of key account management experience within the FMCG industry (both food or non-food categories are welcomed)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Key Account Manager
- Proven track record of handling a retail key account independently
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 260625.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend