IT System Administrator (Network)- 25-30k
- Responsible for system administration of Lotus Notes, AD, SAN, Hyper-V, VM, MDM, VPN, and Backup
- Implementing system configurations with monitoring, DR, and backup solutions with IT policies with aspects of IT infrastructure,
- Carry out daily administration and monitoring of firewalls, routers, switches, SSLVPN, Internet connectivity, and desktop senior support;
- Apply system monthly patches and perform regular maintenance and upgrades;
- Provide technical advice as required for procurement or other projects.
Graduate with a first-degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Windows Server administration and IT support;
- Self-motivated, pro-active and willing to learn;
- Solid experience of Windows Server platform, Active Directory, Group Policy, Lotus Notes, Hyper-V, VM, Networking, Firewall, and SAN;
- A good team player with a strong sense of responsibility, good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.