IT Project Manager (GTS Delivery)
- Communicate with stakeholders to work on detailed project plan an schedule
- Monitor and manage project life cycle and supporting project tracking
- Manage changes in project scopes, schedule and costs
- Identify project risks and issues and report to stakeholders
- Be able to handle multi-projects at the same time
- Prepare minutes and consolidate reports and maintain accurate report achieve of multiple projects
- Coordinate with different stakeholders included internal teams, vendors, distributors and customers
- Ensure all deliverables and delivered on schedule within scope and within budget
- PMP Project Management Cert
- Experience in running project office, provide project control (PMP skill), prepare project reporting, setup large project conference and meeting, able to manage and run project meetings.
- Knowledge in project planning and create project plan. Able to track project progress and provide project management reporting.
If interested you can simply click APPLY NOW or contact River Zhao at (+852)3103-4345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend