Data Engineer, 35k
My client is the leader in the environment sector based in Europe. They are now looking for a hands-on data engineer who can work well independently to join their international team. Ideal canididate will have solid experience in Power BI and SQL.
- Develop customized dashboards with Business Intelligence (BI) tools to improve the operations monitoring.
- Analyze operational data and identify ways to increase performance.
- Collaborate with the Product Team in Shanghai and Paris (France) to improve their product Solutions and Services
- Support client for enquiries about our advanced solutions (i.e. imagine/detect the root cause of a problem and solve it) with the help of product experts in Shanghai and Paris (France).
- Master/Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Science or Information Systems
- 3-5 years of experience in data engineering, BI tools, and relational databases (especially SQL).
- Familiar with BI tools like Power BI/Grafana (setup and usage).
- Familiar with Python, Shell scripting languages and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Fast learner for new skills and knowledge / Adapt to multi-cultural environment.
- Good command in English and Chinese.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior IT Engineer.