- Defining and capturing the Planning functional processes, including end to end demand collection, demand consolidation and Supply Planning processes
- Understand and document process variability across brands/regions/units and recommend corresponding variable approaches to enable core, consistent future state processes.
- Produce detailed SOP's to support the business operational needs
- Analyze process flows to identify opportunities, conduct solution fit-gap analysis and make system and process improvement suggestions to meet the business requirement
- Contribute as a process SME on projects and ensure the successful implementation of the project
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 3-7 years of relevant experience in business/finance/technology analysis. Consumer products company experience preferred.
- Strong Process Modeling, Process Management, Process Improvement experience
- experience of working on and/or implementing the JDA / SAP / 7thonline
- Process improvement certification (e.g. Lean Six-Sigma) is a plus
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem solving mindset
- Excellent communication and facilitation skillsets
- Highly proficient Visio and MS Powerpoint, MS Excel
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, Madarin
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend