IR Manager - HK listed company
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a well-established and reputable listed company with core business operation across APAC and China. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Investor Relations Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the Finance team on Interim and Annual Reports Preparation and Announcements
- Leading and Coordinating Roadshows and Investor Meetings in Hong Kong and China
- Liaise with analysts, professional parties, shareholders and external stakeholders on business collaboration
- Prepare financial analysis and related reports for management review and discussion
- Organise and support AGMs and EGMs
- Assist with ad hoc projects and support business operations
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance/ Corporate Communications or related discipline
- Solid financial and accounting background, with CPA or CFA qualified will be at advantage
- Candidates with analyst background would also be considered
- At least 10-15 years of Hands-on IR experiences
- Preferably in FMCG, Consumer Products and related industries
- Responsble, open-minded, smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Mandarin English and Cantonese is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
- Occasional travel to China is required (Mainly for result announcements, NOT frequent travels)
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314/ Email: email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.